Friday, 22 March 2013

NEWBURY TIPS - SATURDAY 23RD MARCH 2013

2:20

Prediction - A tough race with all runners fairly competitive in their own right. There is one horse that does stand out from the rest, VIOLIN DAVIS. This horse has performed brilliantly over it's last few runs and I expect it to go well again in the race. I cannot see it being out of the first 3, and at odds of 5/1 and more, I think this is a brilliant bet to have.

2:55

Prediction - A fairly similar race to the previous one, in that all runners are at the top of their game. There are two here which I feel have been underestimated by the Bookmakers. These include MICKIE and  HIDDEN IDENTITY. They are both at prices which I feel don't represent their true ability and for that reason, are brilliant bets to have.

3:30

Prediction - I am amazed that Handy Andy is favorite for this one. For me, I cannot see past LOCH BA. Ridden by AP McCoy, this horse has been outstanding in his recent runs and for me, he has to be in the first 3, if not win. Other preferences go for BALLYOLIVER, who once again has been underestimated by the bookmakers in it's market price.


Best of luck and I will be back with the review on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment