A Heart Beats On - This horse is not proven over 3m and his only pleasing performance was a 4th place at Towcester over 2m on Good ground, which was over the All Weather track. One thing to note about him, is that he has never run over hurdles before, so straight away, I have some concerns. It will be a big ask for him to travel 3m, a stamina test, over hurdles which are completely new to him. On this basis, I have decided to refrain from having a bet.
Big Jer - On his only start over hurdles and across the 3m distance, he finished 3rd in a competitive race at Taunton. Whilst this may suggest that he is capable of staying the trip, I would have liked to have seen him in a few more runs to prove himself before today. The opposition he faced were of a competitive nature, suggesting that the form is solid. Overall, he looks to be a likely player, although his inexperience at this level may let him down. Each Way prospects.
Cheat the Cheater - I like this horse, as he is proven over 3m on Heavy ground, so stamina should be no issue for today's trip. Last time out at Chepstow, he finished 2nd in a very competitive race, suggesting that he likes it here and with his recent, proven form record, I expect him to be in the thick of things today.
Lower Hope Dandy - This horse is not proven over the 3m mark and has only run once over hurdles, which was in December. He finished 9th that day against some fairly moderate opposition. I can't really see him having a big influence on the race, and for that reason, I won't be having a bet.
Lucky Sun - This horse is proven over 3m, but has put in some fairly poor performances in some of these. Overall, his form over hurdles is poor, with his best career performance a 3rd place in December 2012. I am unlikely to back this horse today, as he has proved himself to be unreliable and the form looks to be too weak.
Master Todd - This horse has ran only twice in his career, both times finishing in the top 3. He isn't proven over 3m, with the furthest distance he has traveled being 2m 1f. He stayed on well in that race at Wincanton, indicating that he still has more in him. Whilst 3m is unknown territory, I think there are others too weak here and with pleasing performances in the past, I expect him to go well today.
Missing the Craic - This horse has never finished about 10th and never traveled above 2m5f in his career. He has only run once over hurdles and with the form figures looking poor, I won't be having a bet today.
Moorlands Mist - This horse is not proven over 3m, although was 2nd last time out at Chepstow. He stayed on well, which should indicate that 3m isn't much of a step up for him. However, there are others that are preferred here and I won't be having a bet.
Nuttin Fancy - This horse is proven over 3m, is fairly consistent and he seems to like it here at Chepstow. His last run at Ffos Las was a disappointment, although he had taken a lengthy break. On the basis of the form looking solid, he is almost certainly one to watch today. Each Way prospects.
Perfect Candidate - His only run over hurdles in February was over 3m, so he is proven over this distance. Judging by his performance here, he likes firmer ground, although that's not to say, he performed well against some tough opposition. If the market price is right, it might be worth an Each Way bet.
Regal Presence - This horse is not proven over 3m and the form doesn't look particularly solid. He finished 10th last time out, facing moderate opposition. On the basis that there are some better here today, I won't be having a bet.
Silver Commander - This horse is not proven over 3m, with the furthest distance he has traveled being 2m3f. He is fairly inconsistent and on his last outing, he was beaten by Master Todd by 4 lengths. With his lack of experience over this level, I have decided not to have a bet today.
Sir Benfro - This horse is not proven over 3m and is fairly inconsistent in his performances. He came 6th in a fairly competitive race at Ffos Las on the 6th March, but with no wins or place positions over hurdles, I won't be having a bet today.
Upton Oaks - This horse is not proven over 3m and never raced over hurdles. Therefore, I cannot have a bet on this basis.
Valley Lad - This horse is proven over 3m, with his best result finishing 2nd as Ffos Las in November 2012. He seems to like the Soft ground, but preference is for Heavy. Very consistent in his performances which is pleasing, but for me, I would just like to see a bit more evidence that he can run over 3m on a consistent basis. Once again, if the market price is right, he could be a good value Each Way bet.
PREDICTION - I like a few horses that are running today. Once again, I am looking for horses that have been underestimated by the bookmakers in their market price. Therefore, I have chosen MASTER TODD, BIG JER and VALLEY LAD as my selections for the first race at Chepstow today. All 3 have run very consistently, and I can see them all going well today. CHEAT THE CHEATER is one to watch, although his market price at 4/1 suggests that he is probably priced accurately, and I can't find any edge in backing him.
Big Jer - On his only start over hurdles and across the 3m distance, he finished 3rd in a competitive race at Taunton. Whilst this may suggest that he is capable of staying the trip, I would have liked to have seen him in a few more runs to prove himself before today. The opposition he faced were of a competitive nature, suggesting that the form is solid. Overall, he looks to be a likely player, although his inexperience at this level may let him down. Each Way prospects.
Cheat the Cheater - I like this horse, as he is proven over 3m on Heavy ground, so stamina should be no issue for today's trip. Last time out at Chepstow, he finished 2nd in a very competitive race, suggesting that he likes it here and with his recent, proven form record, I expect him to be in the thick of things today.
Lower Hope Dandy - This horse is not proven over the 3m mark and has only run once over hurdles, which was in December. He finished 9th that day against some fairly moderate opposition. I can't really see him having a big influence on the race, and for that reason, I won't be having a bet.
Lucky Sun - This horse is proven over 3m, but has put in some fairly poor performances in some of these. Overall, his form over hurdles is poor, with his best career performance a 3rd place in December 2012. I am unlikely to back this horse today, as he has proved himself to be unreliable and the form looks to be too weak.
Master Todd - This horse has ran only twice in his career, both times finishing in the top 3. He isn't proven over 3m, with the furthest distance he has traveled being 2m 1f. He stayed on well in that race at Wincanton, indicating that he still has more in him. Whilst 3m is unknown territory, I think there are others too weak here and with pleasing performances in the past, I expect him to go well today.
Missing the Craic - This horse has never finished about 10th and never traveled above 2m5f in his career. He has only run once over hurdles and with the form figures looking poor, I won't be having a bet today.
Moorlands Mist - This horse is not proven over 3m, although was 2nd last time out at Chepstow. He stayed on well, which should indicate that 3m isn't much of a step up for him. However, there are others that are preferred here and I won't be having a bet.
Nuttin Fancy - This horse is proven over 3m, is fairly consistent and he seems to like it here at Chepstow. His last run at Ffos Las was a disappointment, although he had taken a lengthy break. On the basis of the form looking solid, he is almost certainly one to watch today. Each Way prospects.
Perfect Candidate - His only run over hurdles in February was over 3m, so he is proven over this distance. Judging by his performance here, he likes firmer ground, although that's not to say, he performed well against some tough opposition. If the market price is right, it might be worth an Each Way bet.
Regal Presence - This horse is not proven over 3m and the form doesn't look particularly solid. He finished 10th last time out, facing moderate opposition. On the basis that there are some better here today, I won't be having a bet.
Silver Commander - This horse is not proven over 3m, with the furthest distance he has traveled being 2m3f. He is fairly inconsistent and on his last outing, he was beaten by Master Todd by 4 lengths. With his lack of experience over this level, I have decided not to have a bet today.
Sir Benfro - This horse is not proven over 3m and is fairly inconsistent in his performances. He came 6th in a fairly competitive race at Ffos Las on the 6th March, but with no wins or place positions over hurdles, I won't be having a bet today.
Upton Oaks - This horse is not proven over 3m and never raced over hurdles. Therefore, I cannot have a bet on this basis.
Valley Lad - This horse is proven over 3m, with his best result finishing 2nd as Ffos Las in November 2012. He seems to like the Soft ground, but preference is for Heavy. Very consistent in his performances which is pleasing, but for me, I would just like to see a bit more evidence that he can run over 3m on a consistent basis. Once again, if the market price is right, he could be a good value Each Way bet.
PREDICTION - I like a few horses that are running today. Once again, I am looking for horses that have been underestimated by the bookmakers in their market price. Therefore, I have chosen MASTER TODD, BIG JER and VALLEY LAD as my selections for the first race at Chepstow today. All 3 have run very consistently, and I can see them all going well today. CHEAT THE CHEATER is one to watch, although his market price at 4/1 suggests that he is probably priced accurately, and I can't find any edge in backing him.
No comments:
Post a Comment