See previous posts for
1:55 and 3:05 at Chepstow.
As De Fer - Whilst this horse has a good number of wins under his belt, he hasn't run since February 2012. That alone suggests that he may not be at peak fitness which is a major concern for me. I think he needs a few more runs before he can become a real contender and for that reason, I won't be having a bet.
Current Event - Again, this horse has a healthy track record of wins, although he was pulled up on his latest outing at Wincanton over 2m5f on Soft ground. For me, I would only ever consider having a bet if the market price was right, 6/1 or above.
Niceonefrankie - This horse is very consistent and has had a number of recent runs, so fitness should be no problem. He hasn't finished outside the top 3 since November 2012, so he is clearly in great form. Clearly, there are Each Way prospects here, but we have to bear in mind he hasn't won for over a year. Each Way potential.
Hells Bay - This horse hasn't won since January 2011 and since then he has been unreliable in his performances and for that reason, I won't be having a bet.
Triptico - Just by looking at the form figures this horse is clearly in the form of his life. Whilst his last run at Doncaster over 3m resulted in him being pulled up, this clearly was too far for him to travel. This drop in trip should suit and he does go well on Soft ground. If the value is there, I will be taking a keen interest in him today.
Cadoudalas - Judging the form figures and analyzing his recent performances this horse is very hard to understand. He seems to tire quickly and coming down to the final stages, this may be crucial against tough opposition. Therefore, I won't be having a bet.
Oldrick - The form is nothing special to look at, as he was poor against some average opposition. As well as this, he appears to dislike the Soft ground also. Taking all of this into account, I will not be having a bet.
Kilcrea Asla - Much like the last horse, I am not particularly encouraged by this form. He hasn't run since October and I feel that this may be to much for him tomorrow. I won't be having a bet.
PREDICTION - As there are much less running in this race, I have decided that my two selections will be CURRENT EVENT and TRIPTICO. I do fancy the latter to go for the win, with CURRENT EVENT placing.
No comments:
Post a Comment