It seems like I've been gone for a fairly lengthy amount of time.
After Cheltenham, I decided to take a small break away from racing. I felt like a break from looking at the form and betting markets would help refresh my mind and I would come into this week with a clear head and ready to kick things off again.
Cheltenham was a very tough week for me. Any punter out there who says Cheltenham is easy to predict, is on another planet and you only have to look at Tony McCoy riding only 1 winner in the whole week to assume that you can't take anything for granted.
We've had some fantastic Each Way placings in recent weeks and I'll look to take that one step further in making sure we turn those into winners.
Whilst my new website is now up (www.wheresmyedge.co.uk), we are yet to get the subscription emails out to current followers. Therefore, I encourage you to continue signing up to the website (it's free!) and at some point in the near future, we will have everything sorted again.
The new website allows punters to sign up, using their email address and that's it. We will look to send you newsletters each Saturday, where the tips and other related news will be. This saves you from checking the site every 5 minutes and you then have access to all the tips on your email account. It's simple and will be very effective in the long term.
I pride myself on being someone who shares their thoughts on Horse Racing for free. Sure, in the long run, I will look to turn 'Where's My Edge?' into a full business where customers can sign up on a monthly, 6 monthly or yearly basis and then recieve my tips through a free telephone message which they will phone at mid day each time a bet will be placed. However, I am content thus far for providing these tips for free. It still frustrates me that if people think something is free, they automatically assume it lacks quality and will therefore opt to pay for a service.
The saying 'The Best Things In Life Are Free' is surely one to use here.
In other news, I will be travelling up to Stratford this weekend with Jonny Stubbs (pictured). Just by looking at the runners, I can tell there is some brilliant racing lined up and I will be making sure that all tips will be uploaded to this site, early Saturday morning.
Please continue to follow me on Twitter: @WheresMyEdge for news when I'm at the course.
After Cheltenham, I decided to take a small break away from racing. I felt like a break from looking at the form and betting markets would help refresh my mind and I would come into this week with a clear head and ready to kick things off again.
![]() |
| At the Cheltenham Festival talking with Jonny Stubbs (left) about the horses we backed that day. |
Cheltenham was a very tough week for me. Any punter out there who says Cheltenham is easy to predict, is on another planet and you only have to look at Tony McCoy riding only 1 winner in the whole week to assume that you can't take anything for granted.
We've had some fantastic Each Way placings in recent weeks and I'll look to take that one step further in making sure we turn those into winners.
Whilst my new website is now up (www.wheresmyedge.co.uk), we are yet to get the subscription emails out to current followers. Therefore, I encourage you to continue signing up to the website (it's free!) and at some point in the near future, we will have everything sorted again.
The new website allows punters to sign up, using their email address and that's it. We will look to send you newsletters each Saturday, where the tips and other related news will be. This saves you from checking the site every 5 minutes and you then have access to all the tips on your email account. It's simple and will be very effective in the long term.
I pride myself on being someone who shares their thoughts on Horse Racing for free. Sure, in the long run, I will look to turn 'Where's My Edge?' into a full business where customers can sign up on a monthly, 6 monthly or yearly basis and then recieve my tips through a free telephone message which they will phone at mid day each time a bet will be placed. However, I am content thus far for providing these tips for free. It still frustrates me that if people think something is free, they automatically assume it lacks quality and will therefore opt to pay for a service.
The saying 'The Best Things In Life Are Free' is surely one to use here.
In other news, I will be travelling up to Stratford this weekend with Jonny Stubbs (pictured). Just by looking at the runners, I can tell there is some brilliant racing lined up and I will be making sure that all tips will be uploaded to this site, early Saturday morning.
Please continue to follow me on Twitter: @WheresMyEdge for news when I'm at the course.

No comments:
Post a Comment