Tuesday, 22 January 2013

What a response!

Not even a day into the blog and already we've hit 250 hits. Bearing in mind that this not me refreshing the page multiple times a minute, it's a pretty good turnout.

Friends on Twitter (@jamesholderr) have doubted my knowledge and wisdom when it comes to predicting outcomes in horse racing. Therefore, I have said to one or two that I will refund all losing bets within a month of them reading the advice. I am confident in my ability to produce results, and have more knowledge than the 'regular punter' down the bookies.

The programme I use, allows me to access information about every horse which is forbidden to the normal punter. When I go into a bookmakers and place a bet, I am automatically 1 step ahead of the rest of the pack, as I know what ground a horse prefers, does it have enough stamina to last the trip, does it prefer a right or left handed circuit and has it won at this circuit before.

All these factors help me make a solid judgement on what horse I feel is most likely to win.

Of course, tipsters around the country have time to watch races over and over again, looking at the way a horse gallops, time each race to see if it ran well or not....

But this is not my day job.

I make a decision based on the information provided. And that's it.

I fear that, due to weather conditions, the majority of racing will be off this week. I am off to Cheltenham at the weekend to walk the course with my dad, who is due to race in the St Patrick's Derby at the Cheltenham Festival this March, in aid of Cancer Research.

I will work until the early hours of the morning to ensure all preparations are made for the following day's racing. It will include an analysis of each runner and what I think it's capabilities are in the race. 

I think that's all from me now. Check back regularly for further updates.


JH - 22/01/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment