Afternoon All.
Welcome to 'Where's My Edge?', the blogging page where I give my views, opinions and experiences of betting horses. I will be mostly active on the weekend, when I will give my full dedication in providing the most accurate and up to date analysis of horse racing in the UK.
Blog posts will be on every Friday and Saturday evening by midnight. They will include a prediction and an analysis of each horse from the races I choose to have a bet in. If you have any success with any of the tips, please feel free to leave comments as I would love to hear how people are getting on.
Thanks again and I hope you enjoy this page.
James
Welcome to 'Where's My Edge?', the blogging page where I give my views, opinions and experiences of betting horses. I will be mostly active on the weekend, when I will give my full dedication in providing the most accurate and up to date analysis of horse racing in the UK.
Blog posts will be on every Friday and Saturday evening by midnight. They will include a prediction and an analysis of each horse from the races I choose to have a bet in. If you have any success with any of the tips, please feel free to leave comments as I would love to hear how people are getting on.
Thanks again and I hope you enjoy this page.
James
No comments:
Post a Comment