As Day One on the blog closes, I have checked the current number of hits we have received since the first post. All I will say is the response has been overwhelming, and I would like to thank each and every one of you for your kind comments and compliments in regards to the way that I write and what opinions I can bring to the racing world.
The leading BBC Horse Racing Correspondent, Cornelius Lysaght, has kindly spread the word about the blog via Twitter, creating widespread interest in the things I have written and what I have to say in the future. It is a great honor to have Cornelius's approval of the blog and the fact that he knew of my late grandfather, Richard Holder, was also a touching moment.
It has been less than 24 hours since I wrote the first word on the very first post, and I already feel that we could take this blog in a very promising direction.
The main purpose of this blog is to provide you with relevant information in regards to horse racing in a light hearted and enjoyable way.
Once again, thank you for your generous comments.
JH - 22/01/2013
The leading BBC Horse Racing Correspondent, Cornelius Lysaght, has kindly spread the word about the blog via Twitter, creating widespread interest in the things I have written and what I have to say in the future. It is a great honor to have Cornelius's approval of the blog and the fact that he knew of my late grandfather, Richard Holder, was also a touching moment.
It has been less than 24 hours since I wrote the first word on the very first post, and I already feel that we could take this blog in a very promising direction.
The main purpose of this blog is to provide you with relevant information in regards to horse racing in a light hearted and enjoyable way.
Once again, thank you for your generous comments.
JH - 22/01/2013
No comments:
Post a Comment